THE RADY SHELL APP:
Enjoy the convenience of always having your tickets ready to scan from your smart phone!
- Before you download, please note: the Rady Shell App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v5.0 or later
- Log in ONCE to the App using your San Diego Symphony website credentials, and your account will then always be available to view upcoming performances you've purchased and to access your easy-to-scan concert tickets with QR/bar codes 120 hours (= 5 days) before showtime.
- The default option in your purchase path for ticket delivery will be "Mobile Tickets" – this means no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation, as well as the barcode when it appears in the app 12 hours before your concert.
- Reminder: you must be logged in to see your QR codes for entry!
- If you would prefer an actual paper ticket mailed to you or kept in will call, you can choose to see other delivery options and select either one; however, both of these choices will incur the standard $3 per ticket Transaction fee and $3 per ticket Facility fee, and requesting printed tickets incurs and extra $5 print fee per transaction.
- You can share your tickets via e-mail with others in your party by forwarding them within 120 hours (= 5 days) of the concert when the QR codes appear...no more special arrangements needed at the Will Call window! (Note: your recipient will need to have access to e-mail from their smart phone!)
- Be sure that when presenting a bar-code within the app as your admission, your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.
Download the Rady Shell App NOW for iPhone and Android
and leave your traditional tickets behind forever!
See the many ways The Rady Shell App lets you to make the most of your visit
to The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park, the outdoor home of the San Diego Symphony!
- Highlight map shows you where your seats are at The Shell and how to get to them! (coming soon)
- There's a lot going on at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park besides concerts, and The Rady Shell app will have the most up-to-date calendar of public events you can enjoy at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park.
- Excited to enjoy some great food at The Rady Shell? Access meal or picnic box pre-orders for your concert instantly through the Symphony Shell App! Or, order something tasty from your seat, and it will be ready for pickup by the time you amble back to the Street Food Pavilion at Prebys Plaza.
- Thirsty? Order a variety of beverages for delivery to your reserved seat in Marina, San Diego Row or Parkside at your concert right through the App.
- Ready to share The Rady Shell experience with friends, family or co-workers? The Rady Shell App will give tell you everything you need to know about placing a Group order of 10 or more people, and it puts you directly in touch with the Symphony's Group Sales Representative to confirm and process your order.
- Make instant, convenient donations to the San Diego Symphony from your smart phone!
- The App provides convenient links to ride-share and parking services ready and willing to get you smoothly into and out of The Rady Shell.
- Curious about renting The Rady Shell for your own party, ceremony or company function? The Rady Shell App will put you directly in touch with the Symphony's rental service representative.