AS A SYMPHONY SUMMER PARTNER, YOU JOIN A DEDICATED GROUP OF CIVIC-MINDED MUSIC LOVERS WHO ARE COMMITTED TO ENRICHING OUR COMMUNITY.
Becoming a Symphony Summer Partner of the San Diego Symphony will afford you a unique opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience and support the inclusive and diverse programming for which The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park™ has become known. Your benefits will include access to premier seating to see world-class artists, the ability to pre-purchase parking near The Rady Shell, and the opportunity to engage with other supporters who are committed to San Diego’s cultural life. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy complimentary amenities, including access to donor-exclusive areas.
For more information, or to join, please contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Sheri Broedlow at 619.615.3910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the Donor Lounge at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park™ and Donor Lounge at the Jacobs Music Center
- Access to preferred parking for Symphony concerts at The Rady Shell
- Complimentary valet parking at Masterworks and Jazz at the Jacobs Music Center
- Advanced opportunity for subscription upgrades and ticket presales
- Access to pre-show and intermission receptions at The Rady Shell and Jacobs Music Center
- Year-round access to a personal concierge for all ticketing needs at The Rady Shell and Jacobs Music Center performances
- Invitation to attend selected rehearsals
- Priority invitations to attend musician, board and donor special events
The impact you make
Other giving options
Multi-year giving of $50,000+
The Beethoven Society raises consistent, critical funding for Symphony programs. Members pledge multi-year support with annual gifts of $50,000 and higher.
Partner with a Player
Gifts of $15,000+
The San Diego Symphony Orchestra's Partner with a Player program offers music lovers an opportunity like no other! For a minimum gift of $15,000, you too can participate in a very special annual event and enjoy.