Group Sales at The RADY Shell AT JACOBS PARK
Save money on Rady Shell at Jacobs Park performances by bringing a group of at least 10 people. With everything from classical to jazz, to Broadway tunes and movie favorites, a San Diego Symphony concert at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park is a wonderful way to entertain your colleagues, friends, clients, neighbors and family! E-mail us at
Groups Benefits Include:
- Waived handling fees on all group sale orders
- Discounts of up to 5% off of each ticket
- One complimentary ticket earned for every 20 tickets purchased
- Options to package concert tickets with other special events and accommodations including, but not limited to, pre- and post-concert receptions, meals, Rady Shell tours, Q&A sessions with San Diego Symphony musicians, transportation and more! (These options may be limited while COVID19 precautions are in effect.)
- Visiting student groups can also have the opportunity to attend master classes with Symphony, and Symphony-affiliated, conductors and musicians. (Depends on artist availability. Opportunities may be limited while COVID19 precautions are in effect.)
Group Reservations— Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance can I make group reservations?
Reservations can be taken beginning on the day of The Rady Shell’s season schedule announcement. Group reservations can generally be made as soon as a season’s concerts are announced by e-mailing
When is payment due?
Final payment for group reservations is due no later than one month prior to the performance date. Up until that time, changes to the number of seats reserved can be made without penalty, subject to availability. This gives you time to figure out how many people will be joining you for the performance!
How does the group receive their tickets?
After final payment has been made, tickets will be accessible on The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park mobile app. Tickets can be forwarded through the app by the Group Leader to each member of the group via e-mail beginning five days before the concert. There are no refunds or exchanges once final payment has been made.
Are there any senior, student, or military discounts when I reserve my group?
There is a general senior (age 60+) $5 discount for most seats at The Rady Shell, but the standard 5% discount for Groups will often beat this discount. Also, anyone with an active U.S. Military ID can receive the same discount. Senior and military discounts apply in the Parkside, Bridgeview and, if available Bayview Stadium sections. Senior discounts and military discounts do not apply in the Marina, San Diego Row, Skyline Terrace or Lawn sections. San Diego Symphony does not offer student standby tickets for concerts at The Rady Shell, but we do offer a standard $5 student discount for most seats at The Rady Shell. Student discounts apply in the Parkside, Bridgeview and Bayview Stadium (if available) sections. Student discounts do not apply in the Marina, San Diego Row, Skyline Stadium (if available) or Lawn sections. Eligibility for this discount is at the discretion of the Ticket Office. Discount is not available online.
Are reception and dining options available?
Yes, private hospitality spaces are available for groups of all sizes with multiple dining and beverage options. Table service dining is available in the Marina and San Diego Row seating areas.